Only people mentioned by Roksmyth in this post can reply
James Cooper @s1mpletruths
05 February, 01:34
In response The Real One to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
05 February, 01:05
Problem with D's is they can't speak figuratively. Communist can not express themselves individually and rely on messaging ie. sound bytes. Free thought/expression has been eliminated. disseminating facts and reality is problematic and short circuits their brain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
05 February, 01:12
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
Agree: They seem to change the definition of words, too. For example:
'Honorable',..'smartest' guy I know,..I 'didn't do it, 'I will never do that, "Trunalimunumaprzure...

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
05 February, 12:52
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 February, 10:13
#Pray
#BELIVE IN GOD
HAVE FAITH

DONT ASK

American Girl @Americangirl
04 February, 08:17
❤🇺🇲💪❤

Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 01:06