Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
On a different note, I have noticed a change in memories, or a fading of many, with others seeming to stand out very brightly, and those seem to add up in this reality.

How about You ?
09:46 PM - Aug 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 August, 09:57
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
The negative memories, the list of wrongs done to me, is by the grace of God, slowly evaporating like the dew on the morning flowers.

And wondrous memories of all the gentle and compassionate and selfless things give to me, also is, by the grace of God, beginning to glow brighter.

A light to help guide my footsteps through dark and difficult times.

May all our lights grow ever brighter!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 August, 09:58
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 August, 09:57
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
i have 0 memories of my childhood. none. not a single one. nothing up until high school.

yes, i know facts about my childhood and things from stories, but i remember 0 things from my first person lived perspective.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 August, 09:58
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Interesting.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 August, 10:04
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
wow. truly.

I can almost remember being born.

Well, endured in the crib scary repetitive nightmare, same same same nightmare every night -- to extent I dreaded going to sleep. Odd dream, like a bizarre primary colored Mondrian painting, glaring bright lights.

And, oh yeah, the stories they tell me about before and during my birth. Ewww. Just ewwww.