Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
03 October, 12:54
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
I did the same exact thing!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
16 July, 05:14
👏👏👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
01 May, 08:29
exact message sent to the GOP via text (while they are asking me to donate) a couple days ago! glad i'm not alone:)

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
12 February, 10:55
I've been writing and texting all of them to FUCK off!

Patriot Party, Babies!!!! Let's do this! You are either a Patriot or a Traitor. Pick your side.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
05 February, 02:34
My sentiments exactly!

Barbara Perser @Keeleyismine
04 February, 08:36
Exactly!!!!!

Tin Lizzy @TinLizzy
04 February, 02:39
I imagine many of us feel the same way .... But .... will someone start a new party for the Patriots? That remains to be seen/determined!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
12 February, 10:56
In response Tin Lizzy to her Publication
The Patriot Party.

Karen Clancy @Puhlio1
04 February, 02:20
My sentiments exactly!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 February, 02:17
Everyone should do the same thing if a SASE is enclosed. Make them pay for all that postage!

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
04 February, 02:14
Well done!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 February, 01:34
Nicely done!