Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 August, 06:45
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
How about the counselers at Grade schools and middele schools. I remember my daughter would bring home a flyer from her school for single and divorced families. Always the beginning of the school year. I remember one guy got fired for inappropriate behavior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
21 August, 02:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
21 August, 02:47
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
This book will leave you stunned. The post above this - from the guy who is looking for young kids - reminded me that pedophile priests often use single moms to find a way into the lives of the children. They offer to take the boys to a game or bowling. Of course the moms are grateful to have a male figure spending time with her children.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
21 August, 02:05
This is good information. We should not be so trusting and careless with our children. I had a male friend who adopted his two nieces because the mother went into an asylum. He frequently posted updated pics of the girls on his FB page. I warned him that he has a lot of male friends who view that page and may be damaging to the girls. He had a cook out once, and a guy there tried to molest one of the girls, said he saw her on FB... sickening.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
21 August, 01:08
The truth always gives me chills.

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 August, 12:34
That's creepy as hell but very enlightening.
Now.. if only the right people learn this truth 🙏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 August, 12:47
In response Evangelina to her Publication
It is still giving me chills. They say STOP putting your child's name on jersey shirts too. When I ran 1-Hour photo labs a lady picked up her pictures and I said something a called her daughter by name. She freaked out and couldn't believe how I knew her name. I said her name is on her shirt :)

They like using the school photos as a catalog to pick out a victim.

Happy Days @Sun2516
21 August, 12:29
A lot of women will fall in love with a tree if it pays attention to them!!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 August, 12:44
In response Happy Days to his Publication
I pray they learn their worth before they fall for a tree.... and it's sadly true.