⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
P A N I C
Even with an informant inside Mar-a-lago, [THEY] couldn't find what they were looking for.
08:37 AM - Aug 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 August, 07:50
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I seriously doubt any of this is true. Mar A Lago is the temporary White House while the one in DC sits vacant. Which means it is well protected by military. Can you imagine the White House in DC being breeched by a small contingent of FBI agents trying to carry out illegal search and seizure? I can't either.
Besides, the FBI building is vacant, so where would the agents take the documents they seized from Trump's offices?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 August, 04:50
After their earlier meetings, they knew what he had. It seems, they are looking for the other info that he has on them. They hoped he'd brought them to MAL after their earlier meetings.

Did Trump bait them into a trap? Starting to seem like it.

Maybe he starts to release bits of what he has to the public?

Red October??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 August, 07:53
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
We've been told declass is coming for eighteen months. Real declassification won't come until the movie ends.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 August, 04:49