Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Daria Dugina, the daughter of a famous Russian philosopher, analyst and public figure Alexander Dugin, died in a car bomb explosion in the Moscow region.

Mr. Dugin himself was supposed to be in the exploded car with his daughter, too, according to yet unconfirmed reports by Petr Lundrstroem, a notable Donbass resistance activist, as quoted by Oleg Tsarev.

He changed the car at the last moment, Mr. Lundstroem affirms.

Alexander Dugin arrived at the scene of the car bombing.
Among other Dugin is the author of the book named "The Great Awakening vs The Great Reset".
06:33 PM - Aug 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
21 August, 07:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
and I hope she was saved and now in protected custody

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
21 August, 04:34
Nothing is as it seems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 August, 04:06
So very sad 😥 my thoughts and 🙏 go out to him and the family💖

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
21 August, 01:18
Very sad. 😢

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 August, 12:32
😢

Christy Luster @christyluster
20 August, 07:04
So sad to hear this, just read his book a couple of weeks ago. My heart breaks for him & the rest of his family :(