sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 August, 03:27
🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
The yellow carnations stand out because that flower has a negative vibe associated with it, means you don't like the person or are disappointed with them. Interesting. πŸ€”

"Its best not to give away yellow colored carnation to someone you care about because it mainly deals with rejection and disappointment.

If you don’t like somebody, but you have to give them a gift, yellow carnations are a good choice."

https://www.auntyflo.com/f...
03:34 PM - Aug 20, 2022
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 August, 05:48
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I'm sorry, but for a former US VP, to give the wife of a US Senator, an ugly ass tiny bunch of filler flowers as a hostess gift....not buying it.

And I have discerned since I've heard of Pence, that he is not a good guy. We shall see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
21 August, 12:12
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Humm Thinking outside the box.
Ugly is my opinion too.