JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Good morning truth tellers. We love this Super Bowl possibilty but we know better now than to get too overly-attached to dates. ☕️
12:29 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
04 February, 09:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Yeah that is a lot of hopiem. I am ready for whenever it happens. That hopiem cryshed my spirit a lot since the election. Now I just know its coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
04 February, 09:50
Well I believe everything Juan says, I did hear him say something could occur with my own ears.... it is the biggest audience ever on television each year....what a shame to waste a purrfect opportunity... but hey...."when you least expect, your selected it's your lucky day..smile you're on candid camera.🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gregory Davis @SunnysDad
04 February, 09:41
Expected dates have been shown to be the dates that you can count on nothing happening. Stuff is still gong to happen just not when anyone thinks. The enemy has to be in the dark.

Iam Ibw @Iamibw
04 February, 09:41
I wasnt going to watch because of their disrespect for our flag, but i might tune in to see if anything goes down.

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
04 February, 09:32
😇IT happens when GOD says IT will happen....& not until....we STILL WIN

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 09:26
Nana will post what is out here, but learned a lesson on dates long ago. It will happen when it happens. It will most likely not be announced to the enemy.
Or then again there have been so many dates that everyone thought was going to be d-day that turned out not to be the day, that now the enemy is comfortable believing that it wont happen when it is announced ahead of time.
Confused yet????
So are {they}???

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
04 February, 09:25
Falling for the date and time-table setting will let you down every time.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
04 February, 05:28
Expecting anything good is over rated. Pretty much everything in our lives have been a lie. It will happen when it happens...

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
04 February, 05:08
Thank You! If we eliminate our dependency on "dates" (especially since Sun Tzu follows the chinese lunar calendar) we will stop lowering our vibrations to a lethal level especially now !!!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
04 February, 10:09
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
keeping our vibration as high as possible is essential. i think our vibes may be rising to before the January 20 date is the reason so many are pushing so many dates now. Friday, superbowl, impeachment hearing and March 4. all to hit us hard again and lower the vibration again.

let go of all expectations with dates

KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
04 February, 05:06
Maybe have to wait til 2024?

Ali Beth @Albeth7
04 February, 06:15
In response KaT Higgs to her Publication
oh my, my family will have me in the nut house by then if we have to wait that long!

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
04 February, 09:29
In response KaT Higgs to her Publication
Well, I don't think so because Pres Trump said in his departing speech from FL, "We'll be back soon. It's going to be a great year!" Either way, I'm learning to be at peace with the process of making lasting greatness happen.

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
04 February, 05:04
😎🙏Exactly why I haven't said anything...but silently hoping!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 February, 04:59

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
04 February, 02:21
When the time is right - it will happen. When it happens, we will be ready. Until then, keep playing dodgeball, sling those arrows and pray for it!

Tasha Proctor @tinK2
04 February, 01:55
it would be way too obvious imo.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
04 February, 01:03
Superbowl 55

5:5
Loud & Clear

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
04 February, 12:50
It's a no go. 😢

Lori Sherry @LimaAlphaSierra
04 February, 12:49
what is the theory?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 February, 01:15
In response Lori Sherry to her Publication
some alt media are guessing EBS activated...however, arrests after maybe more likely...(pedos)

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 February, 12:48
Comms clear👍🏻

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
04 February, 12:39
😍Yes, situations are fluid and we will have to just be patient.

Carey Lou @Careylou
04 February, 12:37
SB will be delayed - it's not happening this Sunday

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 February, 12:32
This is my favorite theory yet, though. I'll be watching my first Super Bowl in YEARS and I am even going to make myself some spectacular snacks. Party of ONE.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 February, 12:30
cooool 😎