Only people mentioned by BlondieBrute in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 February, 02:28
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
wide and deep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
04 February, 02:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
04 February, 02:07
That's 100% Clapper.. His Butt is clapping b/c he know #NCSWC

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
04 February, 02:09
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
I agree. I've listened to it several times and compared other audio of him, it's his voice.

Days Of Elijah @Stella
04 February, 01:50
Lin Wood on Telegram.
https://web.telegram.org/#...

04 February, 01:55
In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication
Sounds like Clapper to me.

Days Of Elijah @Stella
04 February, 01:43
Lin Wood posted the interview on telegram.
Mike from the Patriot Hour recognized the witness as James Clapper.

04 February, 01:44
In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication
This sure sounds like Clapper to me.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
04 February, 01:38
Sounds like him(Clapper) for sure.

04 February, 01:39
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
I think so too, but some are saying it is johnisheretohelp. I guess nobody can be 100%, especially when it's an audio tape.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
04 February, 01:36
Here's a clip of Clapper if anyone wants to compare voices.

https://rumble.com/vajinb-...

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 February, 02:29
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
04 February, 01:27
I came to the table with a clear mind and heard both recordings. Never having heard Clapper speak before. It sounds like him to me. The cadence of his speech and the tone is the same. My two cents.

Thump Thump @ThumpThump75
04 February, 01:24
FREAKING WOW!!! 😳😳 Drip, drip, drip..... 😉

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 February, 01:14
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
04 February, 01:09
Disturbing...

USA DAR @buffaloalum
04 February, 01:05
Was this Clapper? Regardless of who it was, when did this interview happen, why did it happen, and why haven't anyone been arrested?

For voice comparison, here is a video with Clapper:
https://youtu.be/kPqeV4RYS...

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
04 February, 01:16
In response USA DAR to his Publication
I was thinking the same thing. Voice sounds different. This is exactly what Lin Wood was saying in his interview.

04 February, 01:17
In response USA DAR to his Publication
I believe it to be Clapper, it sounds like him to me.

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
04 February, 12:55
does not sound like clapper even if there is a scrambler. I agree it is Johnheretohelp

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
04 February, 12:49
I've seen this video on Lin Wood's feed. The Informant's identity was concealed, but the voice and line of questioning is identical.

If it is Clapper, then they are screwed. It sure sounds like him.

04 February, 12:52
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
It does sound like him. Others are saying it is johnisheretohelp, so I am not sure. I try not to post false info - so hoping I didn't here.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
04 February, 12:48
Not Clapper.....it is the person known as JohnHereToHelp AKA Ryan D white

04 February, 12:48
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Sure sounds like Clapper.

Counter Spell @Counterspell
04 February, 12:59
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Good call, I believe you are correct although, I thought johnheretohelp's name was John Dark. On Twitter he posted a legal document with his name on it months ago. If that is the case, this is one aspect of Dark to Light we've heard about.
The extra "L" in L.Linn Wood stands for Lucious which is translated to "Light".
So John handing Lin information is litterally Dark to Light.

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
04 February, 12:45
whoa!

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
04 February, 12:39
This isn't Clapper. This is Johnheretohelp.

04 February, 12:42
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
Many believe it is the guy blurred in Giuliana's tape. I can't find more info on this.

Duane White @whitedk57
Wasn't this the guy that Guiliani interviewed in that blurry photo?

In response Duane White to his Publication
I'm not sure.

Silly Anon @SillyQAnon
04 February, 12:41
In response Duane White to his Publication
yes and it wasn't Clapper

Amy Joe @AJ_PuraVida
04 February, 12:38
How is he not suicided?

In response Amy Joe to her Publication
Right?

Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 12:42
In response Amy Joe to her Publication

David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
04 February, 12:37
That's some bombshell information...We knew most of this stuff was going on behind the scenes

Kev Oooo @KevO
04 February, 12:35
Pretty sure that's johnheretohelp

David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
Not sure who it is but it isn't James Clapper. Doesn't sound like him.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
04 February, 12:40
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
It is. His name is Ryan D. White and he is also a defendant in the Sheryl Attkisson case against the US for wiretapping her (she's a reporter).

Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 12:40