Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
21 August, 03:13
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I feel great Peace and Calm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 August, 04:29
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I feel peace and calm as well.
I do not have to see the road, I just have to walk it.
God gave me a gift, and I will never forget that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
20 August, 12:37
He gave us the power *

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
20 August, 12:36
I realize now, what faith means to me, When God created us, the real question after we experience all this evil, is, Do you really think I ( God) would let this happen to you ? of course not, its all a test, an illusion, a test of faith, the illusion is the evil, it doesnt really exist, its allowed to exist so we can better understand God, and through stuggle, find our faith, find our own strength. God would never create this, but he allowed this, and he knows how strong we are, our true potential, he never had a doubt in us, so we should never doubt him. He placed power in us to fight evil so he would not have to come down and kick ass himself. We gave us the power to fight evil until Judgement day, and we must stand firm until the wicked are cleansed from the earth, never doubting that, Judgement day will come, and all the promises will be kept.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 August, 10:30
10:10 TS ;)

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
20 August, 04:31
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
So Central European Time :) I like it.