OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
19 August, 06:02
https://youtu.be/pqnkj14bN...
I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT AGREE with the lifestyle, but in typical anon fashion, I dug this out. It's interesting to me that "the Ellen" is becoming more prevalent in contemporary news. With the death of Anne Hesche, it is an opportunity to explore, dig, and learn more about the enemy. Hollywood is the Enemy, among others. Hard Stop.
Just the Two of Us: Anne Talks Ellen - YouTube

This week on JTTOU, Anne and Heather delve into why Anne can breathe better now that Ellen is in Africa. Tune in to find out Anne and Heather's thoughts on E...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
If you dig deep, supposedly Ellen is a man (Rockefeller). The illuminati arrange these so called marriages and relationships for personal appearance. Nothing is what it seems. I think we have to stay open minded and wait for the truth. However, stay vigilant so that we don’t get trapped again by evil.
06:18 PM - Aug 19, 2022
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunflower in this post can reply
OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
19 August, 06:30
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Copy that. I don't agree with the dialogue of this video, however there is so much in it to disecte. I think this is part of some sort of disclosure and I think that all the parts come together to the sum of what is happening. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
19 August, 06:33
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
By the way... Go Oklahoma! That is where I’m from 😃