LQve Trump @LoveTump
FUTURE WHITEHOUSE????
A NICE look at Mar-a-lago

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Inside Donald Trump's American Castle Mar-a-Lago - YouTube

Subscribe for more amazing videos! ► http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-Richest ◄Donald Trump has many expensive homes and New York penthouses, but the most famous o...

11:48 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Jordan Johnson @PatriotSocialWorker
05 February, 05:29
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I think it would be wonderful to tour Mar-a-Lago. Living there---not sure. Beautiful place thou.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 February, 06:11
Heard it was 10m on 10 acres not 5m on 20 acres.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
05 February, 12:49
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I think I heard 10 million as well. Either way it looks like you got a really good deal.

Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 06:09
That would be cool and then they can use eminent domain to get rid of complaining neighbor.

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
04 February, 04:19
nobody will try to hurt or kill the new president ...we get rid of those unnecesssary protections that actually separate us ...real present who love their people should be seen by those people everyday and at wish ...this is not like the establishment ...it should be a man of the people ...like the one and only one ...

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
04 February, 12:43
TFR still has yet to be put in place

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
04 February, 12:04
seemed as though President Trump was being bashed in this video. IDK maybe I'm wrong

LQve Trump @LoveTump
04 February, 12:13
In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication
I felt a touch of it but seeing Mar-a-Lago is amazing