SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
18 August, 04:03
Please, We need prayer right now! My daughter-in-law went in for a pregnancy check & they found the baby's in trouble! She's going in for an emergency c-section now. She had high bile & baby's underweight & underdeveloped. This birth will be a month premature. PLEASE pray for the baby's health, both body & mind. It will kill them to lose it.

Dear Jesus, be w that tiny soul. Bring it thru this scary time & let it be born healthy & whole.
In Jesus' name I pray.

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 August, 04:23
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Praying for a quick delivery and that Mom and Baby are healthy! I had triplets at 30 weeks! All were 100% healthy at birth!! Room Air, No Vents!!!

After your precious Grand-Angel is born, is when the parents will really need you to fight OFF the Mainstream Medical Evil! NO VACCINES/ SHOTS etc. Please be the Picky Grandmother and make sure the Hospital Staph ALWAYS wear gloves!!

Get that baby into this world and OUT of that hospital ASAP!! 🙏🙏❤️. Praying they allow Momma to Kangaroo Care the little blessing asap! https://youtu.be/r9jTsmR4d...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
She's an RN. The doctor said the baby would have to stay in neonatal care for a month. The excess bile in mom's blood is probably why the baby's in trouble, but they never told her anything about there even being a bile problem til a couple of weeks ago. They put her on medication to counter it, but that was way too late, apparently. Why they never checked her blood bile levels before when the medication might actually have worked, who knows? Her mom & sister both had elevated blood bile during pregnancy, but NEITHER told her anything about it. 😡 Best not to think about all that.

Need to concentrate on praying that little soul is born healthy & whole. This is Deb's 1st pregnancy & she was told she'd probably never be able to get pregnant. All she's ever wanted is a baby of her own. Losing this baby will kill her, our son, too. Please, Dear Lord, our Savior, Jesus, be w that baby, so many hearts are on the line.
04:37 PM - Aug 18, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SFWhite in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 August, 04:59
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Praying Praying!! I have never heard of a Bile issue. Thankfully the baby is only a month early! There is so much they can do once the baby is born. Is she at a Hospital with a Level 3 or 4 NICU, or maybe can get to one (even after the birth)?

Since she is a Nurse, she will most likely be a step ahead of most New Moms!! My husband was a surgeon at the hospital where we had our Triplets, and I feel the staff was actually too relaxed because they knew him. So you may to step in and be Mean Grandma! 😬🤷‍♀️.

(Not to scare you, just prepare you)... our Healthy 30 week Daughter ended up with Staph infection MRSA. I have several Photos of Nurses without gloves on holding her while she had a central line in for nutrients! So NEVER hesitate to protect your precious Blessing!! Demand GLOVES.

Please Keep us Updated! I have a calm feeling about this pregnancy! Your DIL has fought for this baby and Nobody will get in her way!! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
18 August, 05:07
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
🙏
Thank you! From your keyboard to God heart!

Deb was always a pain about nurse cleanliness, to the point of making other nurses upset w her. But she didn't care, patient health came 1st. She finally couldn't take their cavalier attitude toward cleanliness anymore & went into private care. I KNOW she'll be a hawk about the nurses who handle her baby being careful about cleanliness.

I'll tell her about skin-to-skin. Just hope that the bile thing doesn't preclude them engaging in it. What's so sad is high blood bile only affects the baby, not the mom, so she had no warning signs prior to being told by the doctor there was a problem.