Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
Mistakes will happen; by you and around you. Be Kind💛
11:45 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
04 February, 09:41
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
'It never ceases to amaze me: we all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinions than our own.' -Marcus Aurelius

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 February, 09:36
Todays Lesson is on Empathy! ❤️
https://www.slideshare.net...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Its Donna @duke347
04 February, 01:13
powerful message

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
04 February, 12:54
A teacher who offers wisdom as well as knowledge.

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
04 February, 12:28
Long ago in a land far, far away, I was a teacher of 5th graders. I did something similar with a misspelled word in a story I printed for then to read with questions they needed to answers at the end. I could tell when they got to that word becuase they got quiet, started gigling and then poking each other. When all were done a hand went up. That young man wanted to let me know I missspelled a word. It was my segway to teach on kindness while reminding them we sometimes make mistakes and it matters how we respond. Best lesson ever!

PAPA CADDI @RickN
04 February, 12:16
I know this feeling well

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 February, 12:07
so relevant for me

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
04 February, 12:05
Good lesson.👍

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
04 February, 12:04
Tested that on Twatter for a while.
Put a wrong Answer on a Tweet.
1000Right Answers no Reaction, but one wrong Answer and Zack they come like a Zombie-army.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 February, 11:59
Effective Educator