Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
18 August, 04:08
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
When people believe in a movement you cannot interrupt their faith in it. They have to see these things with their eyes and their heart. With much disinfo and info flying around, the very purpose of this great awakening is to provoke thought outside our indoctrinated bubbles. So when someone TELLS me that I should or should not, they can go F themselves based on how long they've actually been awake and what level they've graduated to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
18 August, 03:35
TOTAL and COMPLETE DIS-INFO channel. Don't post junk here. Thx.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 August, 03:43
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
See my repsonse post and I can post whatever the F I wanna post. Just dont comment

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 August, 03:17
🤔well hate to say it but she is a fraud......

18 August, 03:42
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I understand what you're saying but people are actually reporting their experiences to her and her channel. I read everything then make my mind up based on events happening around the world

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 August, 02:43
is this the same Roman Dildo who said all of Canada was now under her control. Pretty sure theyre still handing of the shot like hotcakes up there.

is she a Liberal Party of Canada LARP?

Ambiguous female / male face?

CCP injection?

Burns a state national flag.

What queen burns a flag to declare her power?

18 August, 04:02
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Yes. The people following her though are real. They are the ones reporting things happening in Canada and around the US. Intel comes from unwitting participants.