Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Anjell 777 @Anjell777
22 August, 07:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
yes, and it all centers around Bye, Byem Miss American pie! Iโ€™ve been doing Facebook lives about it! 51 years ago, Don McLeans hit is still more relevant than ever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
21 August, 11:00
Itโ€™s about ascension to 5D. those that have eyes go see and ears to hear. embrace the synchronization and angel signs. itโ€™s all good!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•โš”๏ธโœŒ๐Ÿผ 5D New Heaven and New Earth awaits us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OhioMom ForTrump @lbhbm
20 August, 08:42
Thought of 2 different people yesterday and bam! the phone rings and it was them! Loved it!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 August, 04:04
Every single day!! An awakening is clearly occurring.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
19 August, 02:56
Dreams are more real than awake lately.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
19 August, 02:40
I was scrolling through AU the other day and stopped to read a post, something got me thinking that maybe i would change my AU name to my real name and went about thinking what I would change it to...... finally made a decision and randomly started scrolling again and the first post I saw was my name exactly what i had decided to change it to. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ...... whelp guess thats not gonna work ๐Ÿคฃ

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
19 August, 02:12
we were working on the family cemetery yesterday and it hit me like a lightning bolt that my son was holding his GGGGGM stone as we leveled it and she knew it

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
19 August, 12:45
I've had guests check-in to the same cottage, a week apart with exactly the same name (First & Last Name)
This has happened a few times over the last few months.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 August, 12:47
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
That's kinda crazy!

Storm Rider @StormRider
18 August, 10:31
Very vivid dreams. Although, Ive gotten plenty of sleep, I awake tired. Then out of the blue, I have massive energy rushes. Its been insane.

The dreams are very realistic, to the point I question if they really happened.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 August, 09:29
Yes!

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
18 August, 08:13
I have been seeing in sync numbers for a long time but hadnโ€™t had deja-vu in a long time until literally this week. I actually said it out loud to my family when I felt it. so weird to see this.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 August, 07:18
Yes!!! and all the 7's, 11's 17's. it is 7:17 as i type this

Sally Pisano @EmilinaButtercup
18 August, 08:45
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Yessss me too!!!

Bee Saved @BSaved
19 August, 08:17
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Its 7:17 as I read this

Randi Marie @RedRan777
18 August, 05:44
YES!!! I LOVE it!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 August, 05:41
./sync

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
18 August, 05:18
what time is it ?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 August, 05:12
TWO strong deja Vus yesterday that were major and I have some days in the last several weeks where everything seems quasi dejavuish all through the day.........it's neat. Syncs are always abundant!

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
18 August, 05:11
Oh ya repeating numbers everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Miss. Messina @Messina
18 August, 05:08
Oh goodness I canโ€™t believe I just read this Iโ€™m sitting here thinking there sure has been a lot of dรฉjร  vuโ€™s this past few days. Very odd to say the least I have them every now and then but not like this. also yesterday I was feeling really funky weird mood. Hung out with some friends last night and they told me they all experience the same thing Iโ€™m talking there was 12 of us. Then today a bunch of people I ran into weโ€™re saying the same thing. Something is going on.

shari asbury @shariasbury
18 August, 05:03
Yes . . .. and a little Vuja De ... the feeling I have never done this before

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 August, 04:43
Literally just had dejavu! When I picked up my phone, I looked at the screen and 4:42 in the corner....I was like damg, dejavu again ....then synced this post with dejavu๐Ÿ˜ณ wth

Dan Dan @DanDan
18 August, 04:12

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
18 August, 03:55
Same here

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 August, 03:53
Majorly...(and much more than normal and that's a lot) LOL

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
18 August, 03:49
and followed by intense migraines.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 August, 03:49
For a long time now. For days now ever since I asked God and my guides about 107 being right I have seen 107 everywhere since they told me yes.

7s 17s and 107 everywhere!
Dejavu has been really for months now. Sometimes whole days of it.
Instead of where it used to be maybe once a year some days it is off an on all day.

I have questioned many time lastly especially when I travel places with my guide whether I am changing timelines a lot.

Some things are just not the same.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
18 August, 03:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've been seeing 7 and 17 everywhere for a while. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
18 August, 03:48
Lots of 111 333 444 555.

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
18 August, 05:13
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Me 2 ๐Ÿ˜€

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
18 August, 03:08
Not yet, but I will be tomorrow!

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
18 August, 03:00
lots of dejavu

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
18 August, 02:34
Everything is going according to plan ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘

He's a smooth operator ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Anons Comy AF ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ“ฝ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽž๐ŸŽž๐ŸŽž๐ŸŽž๐ŸŽž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 August, 02:11
Yes. It's 11 11 right now for example.