https://youtu.be/Fowldx4hR...

#FamiliaIsEverything
10:07 AM - Aug 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
18 August, 12:13
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I fully Trust God🙏🏻✝️🕊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 August, 10:32
I have no idea if Pres. Trump is still alive or not, I surely hope that he is. I know there are a lot of rumors floating around. I don't really think God brought him this far to leave early, but either way what he brought us can not be killed.

The Patriotism that the evils inadvertently caused to start snow balling down the hill on 9/11 has been revived by Commander Trump to get us thro this to the winning timeline ending.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
18 August, 11:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
18 August, 11:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 August, 10:10
Just posted this! You and il Donaldo are on the same VIBE! 🤣😂. (who is on the right side of Helicopter? JR? ).

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
18 August, 10:56
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
He does say "we're" coming back....NOT "I'm", but he could mean He and We, the People too....however, why then the silhouette in the doorway? I've got goosebumps again!