Tyler 316 @TWM316
17 August, 09:27
So this morning before I woke up I had a dream. I don't remember the entire thing, but the one thing I remember happened right before I woke up. I was in a small crowd on what felt like a tall structure of some kind and seemingly out of nowhere a boy appeared and got the crowds attention and said exactly this...

"I have a message from the future.... Wormwood"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Wow. Seriously. Yours, I believe, is a prophetic dream. Understanding what it means depends on how you felt when the little boy said the word.

“Wormwood” is mentioned in the book of revelations. Literally, it is an oil derived from the Absinthos plant. Historically, it was used to kill intestinal parasitew, and is very BITTER.
Interpretations of how it is referenced in the Bibile vary - some say it is an Angel that drops a “star” on the Earth that causes one third of the Earth’s rivers (fresh water) to “turn bitter” ie. “poisoned”, others say that “wormwood” is the “star” (eg. comet, meteor, bomb?) that strikes the Earth.

Either way, your dream may have given you (and now us because you shared it) insight into the “near death even” we are anticipating. I believe now that whatever that event will be, it will come from the sky.

Have a listen to this lady. You’ll understand:
https://rumble.com/v1flagt...
08:00 AM - Aug 18, 2022
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it