Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 August, 09:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
17 August, 10:22
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I've been looking everywhere for this photo to post on Twatter. Thanks for sharing. any idea when this photo was taken?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 August, 10:47
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
I looked through the comments on Lara's post ... no additional info.
https://truthsocial.com/us...

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
Thank you for trying. I actually found something through Freespoke about him being a cross dresser in the 90s.
10:56 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Paradise in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
18 August, 01:48
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
Believe it or not I have neighbors with his sign in their yards. When querried on whats so great about him they literally have nothing NOTHING.. just that we need change🙄🙄🙄. Its amazing how uneducated the educated really are😎

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 August, 07:50
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
we said the vax would take over brains