Tyler 316 @TWM316
So this morning before I woke up I had a dream. I don't remember the entire thing, but the one thing I remember happened right before I woke up. I was in a small crowd on what felt like a tall structure of some kind and seemingly out of nowhere a boy appeared and got the crowds attention and said exactly this...

"I have a message from the future.... Wormwood"
09:27 PM - Aug 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 August, 08:08
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Regarding my last comment, the lady who made the video I shared also received insight about the 2020 election BEFORE it took place.

She said she was shown papers being laid down, and they were coloured red (ie. ballots for Trump). After they were all laid out, the papers started to turn-over and they were BLUE (election stolen). Interestingly, she went on to say that the papers in her vision eventually flipped back to red.

I share this only to say that her insights over the time I’ve been following her have been born out by events that have followed. 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 August, 08:00
Wow. Seriously. Yours, I believe, is a prophetic dream. Understanding what it means depends on how you felt when the little boy said the word.

“Wormwood” is mentioned in the book of revelations. Literally, it is an oil derived from the Absinthos plant. Historically, it was used to kill intestinal parasitew, and is very BITTER.
Interpretations of how it is referenced in the Bibile vary - some say it is an Angel that drops a “star” on the Earth that causes one third of the Earth’s rivers (fresh water) to “turn bitter” ie. “poisoned”, others say that “wormwood” is the “star” (eg. comet, meteor, bomb?) that strikes the Earth.

Either way, your dream may have given you (and now us because you shared it) insight into the “near death even” we are anticipating. I believe now that whatever that event will be, it will come from the sky.

Have a listen to this lady. You’ll understand:
https://rumble.com/v1flagt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 August, 07:30
A fascinating way for your day to start!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
18 August, 07:23

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 August, 06:51
Wormwood even in ancient times has an association with bitterness or bitter trials. Even biblically the bitterness of wormwood is spoken about in several passages to symbolize a bitter tasting poison God will use to destroy those who disobey him.
Jeremiah 9:15
The prophet Jeremiah refers to wormwood to describe God's anger toward the Israelites who chose to worship false idols and follow false teachers instead.
Revelations 8:11
When the star Wormwood fell into the waters, it poisoned those who drank the water, killing many. While the judgment described here is literal, Wormwood also symbolizes the bitterness of the consequences of sin.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
18 August, 07:30
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
it’s also interesting that wormwood cures parasites..and in the series the Chosen, when Mary Magdelene was “possessed” by evil spirits Nicodemus said he was bringing wormwood to see if it could help.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
17 August, 10:15
wormwood heals many things.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 August, 09:32
That would be Planet -X or Nibiru

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
17 August, 09:30
is wormwood the name of the comet?

Tyler 316 @TWM316
17 August, 09:50
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I think so? Don't remember for sure

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
17 August, 09:30
That would suck. Isn't wormwood the thing that poisons all the water in the Revelation?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 August, 09:29
😲

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 August, 09:29
😲