Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 August, 10:34
In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
“You need to teach yourself to be disobedient. The only things you want to obey are good orders, good laws and God. If it is a bad law or a bad order — not in keeping with our constitution or our civil liberties, you don’t just have a right to disobey it, you have a duty to disobey it.”

https://www.thegatewaypund...
08:24 PM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
17 August, 09:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Remember the Disobedient Teen Years America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 August, 09:22
wait i forgot she fled to Mexico too after J 6 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i wonder why!

PANIC IN DC

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 August, 10:10
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
After further inspection

This Article by the Gay Way Pundit is fomenting civil unrest by suggesting disobedience through agent provocateur Leigh Dundas.

Next they will tell you to take to the streets to tear down the goverment! Alot like January 6.

Are you kidding me???

WE THE PEOPLE elected President Trump.
God watches over this nation and it will STAY THAT WAY.

Pray for President Trump.
Pray our Military.
Pray for the children!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 August, 09:19
no one who has done their homework would take Leigh Dundas Chief Counsel for The Church of Money Laundering and Evil, i mean Ladder Day Saint seriously.

Also counsel for Disney Corporation.

Also present at J6 being agent provocateur.

Also spends her time touring with the Clay Clark grift circus.

Also really obviously a deep state operative. Heglian Dialectic.

Flynn run Gateway Pundit should be cast into the Pit too.

Chastisement will come for those who God sends the operation of error, that they may believe lying.

connie wright @cowri
17 August, 09:03
I am the youngest out of 7. I have always thought for myself. I figured they screwed up the 1st 6, leave me alone. If I asked the teachers or doctors a question & they couldn't answer it....well there you go...they held nothing over my head...dumber than a bag of rocks. I have made a few pissed off at me but oh well. I don't give in.