Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
17 August, 11:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m genuinely proud of my instincts throughout my life, or are they memories from a previous incarnation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
17 August, 09:45
Beliefs are debilitating. Once you can sort the things in your mind between "that which I can prove" and "that which I believe" the World, and other peoples minds become crystal clear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
17 August, 08:51
weird vid VK, hey what side you on anyways?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 August, 08:24
“You need to teach yourself to be disobedient. The only things you want to obey are good orders, good laws and God. If it is a bad law or a bad order — not in keeping with our constitution or our civil liberties, you don’t just have a right to disobey it, you have a duty to disobey it.”

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 August, 09:22
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
wait i forgot she fled to Mexico too after J 6 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i wonder why!

PANIC IN DC

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
17 August, 09:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Remember the Disobedient Teen Years America

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 August, 03:35
So VK, are you saying we are just monkeys?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
17 August, 01:55
TS 10:34 > 4301 > 431

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 August, 04:42
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Check out Nancy Drew channel on Telegram. She recently posted videos of the FBI building surrounded by fence and barbed wire. There are construction signs around the building indicating renovations are being done. Same thing at the Federal Reserve and Treasury. The entrances to the tunnel system are being removed and interiors are being rebuilt to remove any remnants of Satanic influences inside the buildings.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 August, 01:14
VK that was both creepy and sad!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 August, 12:57
learned that one back awhile!
1:12
Still Believe= #tbiytc 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
17 August, 12:57
They are spanking the heck out of that monkey.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 August, 12:50
The five monkeys experiment, teaches us that we need to be constantly challenging ourselves to look at things from a new light, to question things that don't always feel right, and to avoid using the excuse of "we've always done it this way" to avoid trying new things and branching out in new directions.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
17 August, 12:45
The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation - YouTube

We're doomed. pass it on

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 August, 12:22
Nov 05, 2017 11:46:24 PM EST
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.
Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.
Q

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
17 August, 12:21
great analogy

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 August, 12:18
😂🥺🥵🫣🤔

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 August, 11:38
Boom! Yep! I have Stopped!
I have told Everyone I know to Stop!!
No More IRS. Get Rid of Fed Res!! STOP 🛑🛑

Same with Rona tests, masks, faux jabs (ALL
Jabs of any kind). Fooking STOP!! 🛑🛑🛑

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts