Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
[Forwarded from Sapphire Skye 5D OFFICIAL💜💟]

🟪Margarine🟪🟡DO PEOPLE THAT EAT MARGARINE REALLY KNOW HOW IT'S MANUFACTURED?🟡

⚠️FOOD WARNINGS⚠️Switch to organic butter or organic coconut oil for cooking.

TY Heidi for sharing.🦋

#margarine #foodwarnings
🟨JOIN➡️ SapphireSkyeOfficial

💜💟
09:25 AM - Aug 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 August, 11:39
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I hate the taste of margarine! Our ancestors ate tons of butter and eggs,whole milk, and cream and lived healthy lives. I would bet that eating margarine is one of the causes of higher cholesterol in the body because margarine cannot be digested properly and may cause damage because of the ingredients. It seems it is best to do the opposite of what we have been told regarding many of our " modern" dietary recommendations. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 August, 11:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
A lot of "margarine" is made with [poisonous] canola oil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
17 August, 10:24
learned this over a decade ago (sheesh almost 2?), and is precisely why I only use the real deal...in particular, KerryGold is fab as well as organic butter.
It's actually pretty simple to make your own with heavy cream and a little salt, too!

Great post, fren!! ThanQ!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
17 August, 10:11
they don't care what's in it. big pharma says butter is bad cuz its full of fat and causes heart problems and their brains turn off. they don't consider your body needs healthy fats, nor do they consider they're replacing that healthy fat with a plastic spread that is the real cause of blockages throughout the entire body.

Todd Callicoat @Craniumcal
17 August, 09:35
Isn't the chemical composition close to that of plastic?

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
17 August, 11:11
In response Todd Callicoat to his Publication
Yes.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 August, 09:27
I'll just use my butter thank ya
That's really gross & sounds totally toxic