Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 August, 05:39
The public realm is not the place to air the details, but I can tell you that I am being persecuted right now in a downright cruel way. The only option I have is to disconnect and sever ties with those who would weaponise my care and love against me. Vengeance is the Lord's, but if he needs a documentary storyteller in time, I'm here.

May justice come soon. Some people need to face lifelong shame for how they ignored the plight of suffering children, and then collaborated in putting yet more children (including their own family) in the way of spiritual, moral, and physical harm. All while ruthlessly hurting those who acted righteously to protect the innocent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Numbers 6:24,26 Martin. Your fight for chidren and justice is noticed and appreciated more than you may know. Jesus said we would suffer persecution. Your efforts will be rewarded. Stay the course. It's coming. God Bless brother. HE and we are with you.
11:35 PM - Aug 16, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it