Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Warrior 526 @Warrior526
16 August, 10:46
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Two fake planes and two piles of "rubble". Nothing to see here - move along...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 August, 10:19
Good Morning!
i spy that [it] has no shadow in comparison to the leg of the chair snd other objects, which caused me to zoom closer under the shoes…there are two eyes positioned near each shoe in lace area

artistically i interpret the symbolisim to where [it] takes its orders - the dark underworld
anyone else see this?
thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 09:51
Reading PET GOAT UPSIDE DOWN> triple strander Bushes.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
16 August, 09:53
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
negative....family history of deep ties to Hitler and satanic worship.

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
16 August, 09:47
Good morning 9:17 🙏🏻Q 17 JFK 🦅The Plan to Save the World❤️

#wwg1wga
#FamilyIsEverything

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 August, 09:30
I am grateful for for the Plan without it we would or at least half of us would be gone thanksQ and the White Hat army.

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
16 August, 09:20
curious if anyone knows the date this was painted