Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 08:55
Shout out to Nikola Tesla's memory. That red light therapy has my gums looking pink and pretty. In two days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
16 August, 09:15
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
This is the one I got, has red and blue light therapy and you can do just blue light. I use red and blue light. Amazing. AND they lied of course we can grow back gums and bone. I always thought that was crazy they said we can't. THIS does.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 August, 09:13
I got the neck and mask one also. That they use in spas, but not using that til after summer, keeping that pecan tan. lol

16 August, 09:12
Online. Starlite Smile. I think for like thirty fiats or less on Amazon. I mean folks say Amazon is evil. WELL we need stuff maybe they will EO it.