Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"Check out his scars. We know that young men have lots of heart problems with this crap. Before all of this went down I would have said no way could they cover up 200K dead people. But since they have been able to cover up tens of millions injuries and deaths, I believe they very well could have done just what he is describing." https://mynews.one/bombshe...
06:48 AM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
16 August, 03:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
90 fresh new graves in New Zealand town of 13,000:

https://rumble.com/v1fsgcz...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 August, 09:48
[Their] evil knows so bounds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 August, 07:25
I agree. Sad to believe…but these are PRACTICED murders we are dealing with. Without conscience, morals, or the expected familial attachment to humanity. Benevolence is not the star they orbit professionally…GREED is the power that influences them, & may it suck them into that eternal black hole of Hell never again to torment humanity.

memes matter @NoComment
16 August, 07:14
was trying to upload his tictocs, but i am failing to do so

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
16 August, 06:58
Wow! only 5 alive out of 200k still alive???? I am sickened by this! Should have figuted as much though. I have a friend who took the shot who has been diagnosed with stage 3 Her2 postive breast cancer. I immediately thought of the shot being the culprit.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 August, 07:08
In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication
It takes any serious existing problem and exacerbates it.