Patriotic One @Patriotic1
So I am suppose to think for myself right? The more time I spend on ts the more I feel like I am on my own. Folks saying things to the affect that you're pretty much a shill or whatever if you do not vote? Cause I can't see "the big picture"... Tired of it. Just suppose to sit on my keyboard and be pacified by catchphrases. THis Is the type of shit that makes a guy wonder if both sides are on the same side. Still waiting on the antichrist too it would seem...

I have seen how many talk that are on "our side" over the yrs. It has me thinking perhaps I am not meant for this new world I keep hearing about. That is if this "holier than thou" attitude keeps going. so fookin sick of the games. Sick of the "trust the plan" . Unless you are telling me Q is God then that means we are putting our trust in man's plan. But yet these people are the new "check marks" on a different platform.

Stop the fucking world, I want off
02:25 AM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 August, 02:43
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Hugs.💙

I think back to the accounts on Twit that were kind, and followed me when others didn't, such as Browning, Joe M. (and his mom), Mike Bruno (now deceased), and others that are now on TS that maybe don't remember or could care less. When people tell you who they are, believe them.

Does truth matter if someone hits another over the head with it? Character is everything.

Patriotic One, you can feel the love here. We don't all agree sometimes, which is good. But, for the most part, we respect each other. Some people just can't be that way, and winning is more important to them. No judging, just observations.

Take heart. You know our world is changing, for the better. But just like puberty, it's pretty damn ugly on the way to adulthood. The entire planet is trying to grow up at once. 😂

Please don't leave here. We need your voice, and honesty. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 August, 03:01
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I appreciate the kind words. That is why i do like it here but i am beyond fed up tho. It scares me to death that this is what the new world will consist of. Egotistical jackasses. We already have those in power.
The more I see the more I do not like. Is is like "our side" is creating the echo chamber we use to make fun of twadder for, just the other side. "If you do not think like us then you are a schill or traitor or anti maga blah blah blah". I like most parts of trump but it is looking like idolization or sumthin at this point. imho.

Im seriously about done with both sides equally. I feel like something is not right about some of this but cannot put my finger on it?

again, ty :) Even with what you are going through, you manage to to still pick others up. idk how you do it but you are a wonderful person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396