Patriotic One @Patriotic1
So I am suppose to think for myself right? The more time I spend on ts the more I feel like I am on my own. Folks saying things to the affect that you're pretty much a shill or whatever if you do not vote? Cause I can't see "the big picture"... Tired of it. Just suppose to sit on my keyboard and be pacified by catchphrases. THis Is the type of shit that makes a guy wonder if both sides are on the same side. Still waiting on the antichrist too it would seem...

I have seen how many talk that are on "our side" over the yrs. It has me thinking perhaps I am not meant for this new world I keep hearing about. That is if this "holier than thou" attitude keeps going. so fookin sick of the games. Sick of the "trust the plan" . Unless you are telling me Q is God then that means we are putting our trust in man's plan. But yet these people are the new "check marks" on a different platform.

Stop the fucking world, I want off
02:25 AM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic One, click on at the bottom under it