Every Time @soTELLme533
Juan O'Savin, Clif High & Gregg Prescott on the Gesara/Nesara
Sun, Aug 14, 2022
https://beforeitsnews.com/...
"Surely this video will rub many the wrong way because they’ve been deceived for such a long time.
To what extent will people defend a lie? I fell for NESARA initially back in the early 2000′s through the NEW AGE Galactic Federation Saint Germain Sananda movement. I realized it was a hoax designed to take advantage of our human trusting nature giving people false hope of something based on LIES.
BREAKING NEWS: 20+ years later, NESARA STILL hasn’t come to fruition, despite all of the elaborate promises of it being imminent. NESARA/GESARA is also tied to their fake alien invasion as well through the Galactic Federation Of Light coming to save mankind…KomorusanQ714"
NOTE: I WAS INVOLVED IN A CULT & LEARNED ST GERMAINE IS LUCIFER & HE PROMOTES NESARA-GEDARA. SEE IMAGE
01:59 AM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
16 August, 02:08
In response Every Time to her Publication
We are easily lead astray
Innoccence
We seek
But they fook us over
We get there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
16 August, 02:23
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Although I was not hurt, because I got away from it, I experienced the evil - actually - in two different New Age cults.
Beware NESARA and anything that 'Saint Germaine' says. There was a 'covenant' that he wanted people to sign before they would be able to benefit from NESARA. Their signature would then supposedly render them with The Mark of the Beast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396