MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
Let me put it out there what its like to go into these demonic child courts to support parents and hear lie after lie from these "supposed" social workers, tearing these parents souls to shreds. Then hear the judge declare their rights to the children they gave birth to are terminated over literal lies. The parents weap and sob. Its like a funeral everyday.
Ive been doing this since 2015. I keep thinking Im going to see change coming...another day....and still no change.
10:19 PM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
15 August, 10:29
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
WOW. It is so heart breaking. I am so sorry for these parents, I can not imagine the pain nor the anguish for you being there supporting them. Praise God for you and that you are there. I will be covering you and these families in prayer and this does change NOW, Father. Your word states that we can declare a time and we come together and stated that this time is NOW. Shut the mouths of these liars and tie the hands of these stealing our babies. Bring our babies home NOW, tonight. Let these moms wake with their babies in their arms. In Jesus Name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 August, 10:54
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Amen
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396