Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 August, 08:23
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Will probably be the "2nd Greatest Story Ever Told" unless Jr is the Second Coming in cognito then it's STILL the Greatest Story Ever Told!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 August, 08:18
Shout out to little man. 😉🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
15 August, 10:25
I told my wife if Jr is alive and behind some of this, and we see him again...i will cry like never before.

last one was when i knew about the children....
that one i had to walk away...

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
16 August, 07:41
In response Alex Rogan to his Publication
100% percent he is alive

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
16 August, 09:42
In response Alex Rogan to his Publication
same here.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
15 August, 09:17

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
15 August, 09:02