Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Before the SHTF I want to let you guys know that it has been an absolute honor serving God and Country with you. Every last one of you. You have helped me grow into a shiny warrior of light and truth. I will never forget the connections God made for my life. Thank you. I love you allπŸ’–πŸ‘Š WWG1WGA
08:42 PM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
17 August, 12:34
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Right back at you.....WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 August, 08:25
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 August, 02:32
You too, Benna! Love you much, sista! πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸ’“
(Jennifer)πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

16 August, 04:07
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Muah! Love ya back Jennifer 😊

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 August, 08:37

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
16 August, 08:10
Love you all.
love

16 August, 08:13
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
And we love you right back 😊

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 August, 07:54
Great teamwork!
Thank God for this opportunity

16 August, 07:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
It has been a blessing, and a lesson πŸ‘Š

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
16 August, 06:29
We love you too! Thank you for veing here with us! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

16 August, 07:07
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
πŸ’–πŸ’–

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 August, 11:50
Same here! We love you too! Blessings to you!

16 August, 07:07
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
πŸ’–πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸ˜

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
15 August, 10:07
πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ””πŸ™πŸ•Š

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
15 August, 09:39
We are a big warrior family. I couldnt have gotten through this without AU and my peeps

15 August, 09:50
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
πŸ’–πŸ‘Š I never thought social media could lead to such harmony😊

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
15 August, 09:35
β€οΈπŸ’―β€οΈ

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
15 August, 09:28

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
15 August, 09:24
absolutely. i hope by some divine means, we are able to recreate this and tell eachother our stories on the flip side. id be full of shit if i told you guys i wasnt terrified to be without you.

15 August, 09:54
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I hope we are granted that opportunity πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜Š

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
15 August, 09:19
Totally agree with all you wrote...I believe the real folks ~ 90% of us on AU would agree as well.

15 August, 09:54
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
We are a unique fam😊

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
15 August, 09:19
Totally agree with all you wrote...I believe the real folks ~ 90% of us on AU would agree as well.

Flim Flam @JDscramble
15 August, 09:05

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 August, 09:02
We are all blessed to be here together as a family, in this time in Gods moving and shaking his world [they] tried to take away... How blessed are we all to have each other for this very time??πŸ™

We WILL all meet someday, I just know it.. All Glory to our Lord and bless you for your help getting us all through this Biblical time too Bennastix...πŸ’ž

#FamilyIsEverything

WWG1WGAπŸ‘Š

15 August, 09:57
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
God crossed all the right paths for His work😊 yall make me shiny πŸ˜‰ help me to grow into who I was supposed to be all alongπŸ’–

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 August, 09:01
What a ride it's been! I'm getting the same SHTF anytime now kinda vibes too. We are ready! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŠπŸ»

15 August, 10:01
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
The whirlwind is bout to be epic. We know vibes are real. I feel like we have manifested Durham til his head is about to pop out from around the cornerπŸ‘€

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 August, 08:57
πŸ˜‡πŸ™β€οΈ

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
15 August, 08:48
All the glory to God! We we will still need one another in "The Storm" as we may know what is coming but how bad it will be may pale in comparison to what we have already what we have been through in the last five years..

15 August, 08:49
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
We are readyπŸ˜‰ We are in this together, every stepπŸ‘Š

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
15 August, 08:44
Ditto , Love ya! WWG1WGA πŸ’ž

15 August, 08:48
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
It's bout to get lit I do believeπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ what a journeyπŸ‘Š