Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
14 August, 08:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
I will say it again to everyone who will listen. We cured the basal cell carcinoma on my husbands face with a turmeric and vitamin E oil poultice. The tumor was large and surgery would have been disfiguring. He had already had a flap surgery 20 years earlier. The combo was a miracle for us. It came to me after prayer. God will provide.
08:37 PM - Aug 15, 2022
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
Jen ... @Jenfranji
17 August, 01:24
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thats great news. 🙏
Can you please post your recipie for this and a pic of the products used ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
17 August, 12:53
In response Jen ... to his Publication
It was regular spice/cooking Turmeric and at first I used Holy Water mixed into a paste but it didn't adhere to the tumor. I then added Vitamin E oil. I used about two to three gel pills. I pricked a hole in them and mixed the Turmeric (About two teaspoons maybe more) with the oil in my palm and applied a large amount to the tumor. We then covered it with a large band aid. I think it took a week for it to start to really work. When it started stinking was the exciting part. He didn't wash the area at all we just kept reapplying. If it were me I would have washed it but, being a guy from Texas, he was fine with it. LOL

Angel of the North @IT50US
17 August, 12:35
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thank you for making this public...people need to know the truth. So happy for you and your husband.