Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
...and/or maybe floating in a WOMB.
07:00 PM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
17 August, 07:01
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Interesting Thought ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 August, 06:59
🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 August, 06:03
The comparison pics are photoshopped by NASA so theres nothing really to compare to.
That being said, I believe the lights we see in the firmament are there for signs and for seasons just as our love letter from YHVH explains.

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
16 August, 05:27
My Dad always thought this.

memes matter @NoComment
16 August, 05:21
☺️sometimes i think we in Gods body,like micro in macro so to speak

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 August, 05:31
In response memes matter to her Publication
When I was a kid I imagined exactly this. Not sure why, but since I was a little child these subjects occupied my thoughts. Also, I liked looking at the night sky.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 August, 07:21
If this is true then even a grain of sand could hold thousands of universes which hold thousands of universes.... goes on forever and never ends.