Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
15 August, 03:47
Flat Earth Psyop (Psychological Operation) - criticalunity

https://criticalunity.org/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
15 August, 04:03
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
[They] were the ones to come up with and push the heliocentric model in the first place. Once Rockefeller got control of our education and "research," that was pretty much it, but up until then flat earth was still being debated. But sure, fe is the "psy-op."

I'll trust my own senses and observations over the unproven claims of freemasons, the Vatican, and sociopaths, thank you very much.

The heliononsensical model is [them] conditioning us from birth to deny what we see and experience with our own senses, and now we have to rely on authority to tell us about this world of limited resources and too many people. All observations and tests we can do ourselves show the earth is flat and motionless...sorry. Heliocentrism defies logic as well.

So many contradictions, and assumptions, and unproven claims built on top of unproven claims.

Open your eyes, we are at war with these very same people with the same spiritual agenda to disprove God and discredit the Bible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
15 August, 04:54
In response rolandkhan to his Publication

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
That's just what Juan believes.

The actual "science" of heliocentrism is nonsensical and depends on one denying one's own senses and experience as well as all physics we observe in the real world, and instead replace it with contradictory beliefs from the authorities.

"We can't see the curve until we get high enough you can't get to, but we can."

"We can't detect or measure gravity, but once you get to large enough scale that only we can interact with it, that's when it's totally apparent, trust us."

There are countless examples.
What kind of "science" denies and ignores all other possibilities and contradictions? Pseudo.

Basically [they] rely on us just assuming [their] claims are true, so then when [they] come up with more theories or explanations, they're always based on the previous theories being assumed true, and since it would work in that hypothetical system, people just assume that w/e new nonsense [they] add to it, it makes sense and we continue reinforcing t
05:20 PM - Aug 15, 2022
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by rolandkhan in this post can reply
Jianna Kai @JiannaKai
15 August, 05:26
I quit working at shoprite and now I make $80h - $120h...how? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier.
Heres what I do........... http://Www.NetJob1.com

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
15 August, 05:21
...continue reinforcing the lie.

(AU needs to learn to properly count characters, lol.)