Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
28 March, 07:57
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Perhaps they want the bots to expose themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
28 March, 07:18
I wish they had a Fook button on Gab also, there is one account on there that was a staunch Trump supporter now she hates him, Death Jab Don she calls him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
16 August, 10:58
What the heck? Suspended for reporting bots? That makes zero sense. What is TS hiding - are they also letting bots run the site??

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 August, 08:03
Interesting information indeed! I have been using that site for research. It's really easy to search for a topic on there.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 August, 07:41
i woykd think Casey that they did this so bots dint do it to us but theyll figure it out

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
16 August, 03:32
I haven’t been able to get on TS for a week. Site is lame. Gettr is better, but anonup rocks!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 August, 12:53
ts never resonated with me

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 August, 12:40
Thats shitty!There’s no place like home on AU!!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
15 August, 09:52
AU will always be Tun Tavern to Patriotic Anons.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
15 August, 09:52
AU will always be Tun Tavern to Patriotic Anons.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
15 August, 09:32
Really sorry that happened.
I’ve tried to block shill accounts and it just stopped working.
None of them were blocked.

And it seems TS has been hijacked/turned into a massive fight-fest between groups, and an event.

Meanwhile - midterms are less than 90 days out…really hope people are mobilizing locally to continue to clean out Voter Rolls.
TS glitching doesn’t help.
What a mess.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
15 August, 09:07
Thanks for the heads-up. Keep truthing! Don't let this suspension get you down. Something is up for sure with TS...

I just unfollow the individual who bashes truth.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 August, 08:57
TS is brutal. Not a 100% fan yet anyway.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 August, 08:54
That is odd, and disconcerting. Sorry that happened, Casey. I like your attitude though!💙

Are some bots used to uncover bad actors? I wonder. Makes TS feel slimy.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
15 August, 08:49
I like #HomeBase !! 😉

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
15 August, 08:19
TS tends to slap a “Sensitive Content” warning on even the most innocent stuff I post (I rarely post anymore!)… and then they suspend you for reporting bots!! Something’s not quite right!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
15 August, 08:01
no soup for you! 🤓

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
15 August, 07:50
I get the message in the attached pic below every single time I try to get on TS. I assume my VPN is causing this because I can change my VPN location and then I can get on there. It’s a pain in the butt. I also cannot follow the conversations on there. It’s too scattered for me. AU is much better. Not a bunch of arguing or shills or trolls on here….plus people don’t jump all over me for mentioning Jesus here! 🕊😊

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 August, 08:03
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Many of us are actually quite happy when Jesus is mentioned on here!
Not usre about TS - you are right - tons of shills, people w TDS, and what seem to be bots on there.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
15 August, 08:51
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
It's not for us. They need a gathering place to vent also.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
15 August, 07:40
Casey, check this out too ⤵️⤵️

https://anonup.com/thread/...

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
15 August, 07:29
check DM…… ❤️

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
15 August, 07:05
I don't like Truth Social and have scaled BACK the number of people I'm following because so many there are 'irritable' at best.

Don't worry CaseyDee, you are loved way more here than over there cessing bots.

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
15 August, 07:30
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
too many threatening others and claiming they arent patriots on Truth. I quit following any who just state someone is a liar without proving it, and or those who threaten others. I will spend more time here where i can learn, claim Christ and feel accepted

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
15 August, 07:32
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
agreed and have done the same over the last month on TS. casey projects nothing but goodness and positivity.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
15 August, 07:04
Someone on TS posted a pic, supposedly from Hunter's laptop, of Joe and a young naked woman (possibly restrained). The pic was taken from behind...so you couldn't see her face and her lower half was blotted out....so no way to ID her and no frontal nudity. Then there was naked disgusting Joe and it looked like his hand was probably on her chest as he leered at her. Totally vomituous/gross. Anyway, I tried to retruth it and made a comment. The pic was removed by TS. The original poster tried again...but it was taken down again. I thought TS was anti-censorship. WTH? Also have seen posters who buck the narrative of some of the clique type posters....and they somehow mysteriously lose followers as the followers were not the ones to unfollow. Not sure I trust TS.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
15 August, 07:40
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
I don’t get on TS much anymore either. I saw that pic that is going around and it’s not Bye-den. Maybe that is why they keep removing it?

Stone Gardener @sunsue
15 August, 07:03
i didnt get suspended but did report a couple of nasty truths so know what you mean. It did seem like an attack or breach of security.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
15 August, 06:48
What?! That's crazy. I wonder if it's getting cyber attacked.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
15 August, 06:45
Good 4U C.D.
I would have done the Same!

NEO ONE @Neo
15 August, 06:43
WTF. I made a screenshoot of your post and set it on Truth. Hopefully your account will be reactivared.
TS sucks.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
15 August, 06:41
. That’s fookin ridiculous!!!

Glad I’m not on TRUTH by the sounds of it.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
15 August, 06:37
AU will always be home 💕💕💛💛💕💕

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
15 August, 06:32
expand your thinking.

you were probably kicked off for a reason.

AU is for patriots

TS is probably for something else.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 August, 06:46
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Good point.🤗😉

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 August, 06:30
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I find it hard to put in time on a platform with so many bots, shills, and fake patriots who only want to argue.

This is the place!!