Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
18 August, 05:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Could We request a combo, "True/Fooked" button, @VK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
17 August, 04:37
As long as we are talking about seizure of property, etc. lets talk about the Denver Broncos & their new owners ???????. Headed by Rob Walton of the Walmart fortune & bringing in shareholders like Condoleezza Rice (is she really anywhere close by?). Read about the others. Very interesting & diverse business interests they all have.(money mgmt. companies & schools). They could definitely keep those new IRS agents busy. 1221 take it away. Billions of dollars involved. Could we the people be the actual new owners of the Denver Broncos., or our new govt. beneficitiares of that money? Joe Ellis, the chief financial officer of the Broncos is the nephew of President Bush Sr. Lots of interesting connections. Thoughts anyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
16 August, 12:00
Yes.

Diana DJT @Diana
16 August, 11:30
My first thought, if there is really a plan it would make sense. They would round em up and transport the demon swamp creatures to the FEMA camps AKA Walmarts that are closed down as they have government contracts that allow our military to use them. 🤔 only time will tell🇺🇸stay safe Patriots ❤️🙏🏼💥

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
16 August, 08:08
oh now i like that

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 August, 04:54

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
16 August, 12:01
Your post makes a lot of sense. I was worried the IRS was coming after our garage sales. 😂

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 August, 10:40

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
18 August, 05:13
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
@KimRunner

There's your friend 129 again.
😘👊

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 August, 09:46

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
15 August, 09:34
26 U.S.C. § 1221 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 26. Internal Revenue Code § 1221. Capital asset

LeLe John @Grace1125
15 August, 10:24
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
and Whose Assets get Seized per an EO for involvment in Human Trafficking…Fooked

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
15 August, 09:27
holy flipping chips…who would figure that out otherwise?

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
15 August, 09:29
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
ha! my like #

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 August, 09:17
Well, I'd say that it's far more likely that they are hiring 80k Private Mercenaries, rather than 80k accountants.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
15 August, 09:16
Hard to answer this, as 1221 can refer to multiple ideas/thoughts. But whatever it refers to ...IRS was buying up large amounts of ammo several years ago...when I read the article, scratched my head...asking why...now it make more sense. Just don't know who 1221 is aimed at.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
15 August, 09:00
Interesting concept!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
15 August, 09:00
Interesting concept!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 August, 08:44
12:21 = Faith🙏

Storm Rider @StormRider
15 August, 08:39
I have two thoughts:

#1 ) Biblically-The mirror hour 12:21 is related to the guardian angel Haamiah. This angel is the angel of truth and through this mirror hour he is giving you a hand in understanding the truth about some things in your life. He also helps you in understanding religious truths.

#2 ) IRS CODE 1221 is when a refund is pulled to be reviewed by an auditor/ agent

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 August, 08:31
IRC 1221 (Explained: What It Is And All You Need To Know) - Lawyer.Zone

https://lawyer.zone/irc-12...

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 August, 08:22
1221 - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 August, 08:42
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
interesting read... with the display of various calendar years, then list of dated events.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 August, 08:21

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
16 August, 12:34
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Crossfire Hurricane

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 August, 02:21
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
12:21 in my timezone 😎

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
15 August, 07:53
why are central banks trading bonds? what/who are the bonds

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 August, 08:34
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
Bonds are as worthless as the Fiat... LOL 🙌
they are FOOKED!👊

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
15 August, 07:52
Better be armed with more than a calculator if they come sniffing around here. BELEE DAT!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 August, 08:35
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Oh I beleeeeee....!😅🙌

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
15 August, 07:51
VK post 1422

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
15 August, 07:52
are you refering to Certificate of Birth and the Cesta Que Vie Trust that ate created on ALL of us?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 August, 07:44
🤷🏼‍♀️

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
15 August, 07:31
Oh sorry! I went on a bit and it was multiple choice! i thought we were on ... "this question is worth 5 points,' so I gave it my best shot.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
15 August, 07:20
If the IRS were about to take out a whole load of accountants and so forth who are connected to cartels then I would imagine they would need some fire arms training and be able to handle themselves appropriately according to the threat.

I was kind of thinking along those lines; are they putting the Seizure teams together?

But then who would go for such a job? Maybe someone should have a go and see?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 August, 08:37
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication

Jen ... @Jenfranji
15 August, 07:09
The IRS is Worldwide 🌏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 August, 07:45
In response Jen ... to his Publication
oh lawd!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 August, 07:45
In response Jen ... to his Publication
pplease be white hats idk

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
15 August, 07:03
Soooooo, they think it’s for us, but it’s really for them?