Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 August, 02:08
New POTUS on TRUTH Social - 1:22pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
15 August, 02:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
3? did he need a special extra passport as the president or is he hinting being a state national?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good call or wonder if he has dual citizenship somewhere that we don't know about!?
02:24 PM - Aug 15, 2022
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
16 August, 10:52
I was wondering why he would need an extra one. And he's not making any secret of it, either.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 August, 10:58
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Cowboy had a good theory that he could be pointing to Obama for kenya!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 August, 07:47
Scotland?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 August, 02:53
I wonder if Trump is hinting that someone else might have multiple passports aka dual citizenship.

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
16 August, 10:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Oh good call! 🔥 [[ "EVERYTHING HAS MEANING" ]]

LoveConquers All @All777Love
17 August, 09:22
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I was wondering the same thing! Perhaps he’s referencing several things at once? He’s definitely highlighting something about passports though… Kinda like Jason Bourne had all of those passports while working for the CIA…
Maybe Hussein is chatting about fleeing the country?🤯

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
15 August, 02:29
could be i always liked the theory FLOTUS was a Romanov!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 August, 07:53
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Imagine the drama if he also held a Russian passport 😂
I think its probably some kind of Diplomatic Imunity passport Dignatories hold as well as his American Passport.