Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
🤡🌎
CEO of Pfizer tests positive after 4 doses of his own vax
10:08 AM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 August, 02:02
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Funny....everyone likes to BRAG about testing positive. It should say HIV.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
15 August, 01:25
if you know, you know - he never took the vax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 August, 12:42
scumbags

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
15 August, 11:16
We need the bullshit emoji here.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 August, 02:03
In response Searcher 67! to her Publication
and angry button

North *** @Northstar
15 August, 10:31
😆

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
15 August, 10:27
Funny. They said I had Covid last year and I had sinus infection symptoms. And I didn't even get the jab. And I lived to tell about it. LOL

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
15 August, 10:20
I LOVE POSITIVES

Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 August, 10:17
Comms. What does it really say.

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
15 August, 10:16
code for " I am currently in custody and cooperating and providing information in exchange for not getting the death penalty"

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
15 August, 10:20
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
He needs to get the death penalty!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
15 August, 10:15
I think he's a damn liar!