Once you see that the pharmaceutical industry is basically “Mexican drug cartels but with lower moral standards” it all makes more sense.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

i said this 8 years go and told im too uneducated to make this statement!
cheers to the awakening 😍

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. We are powerful Co-creators!

NO western medicine or big pharma since the 80's

Untested
Unmasked
Unvax'd

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Oh boy!! Martin, once again you prove to be a wizard of words LOL!! Just a perfect summation😁

Yeap... took my Grandson to a well checkup for school. A required physical for starting school. They couldn't find anything wrong, so they tried to push vitamins on him. Wrote a prescription. I didn't get them filled. I don't trust anything those drug dealer's push. Said I would have trouble because his shots were not updated. He is going in a private School. I said I don't trust the CDC or the FDA so if I have to, I guess I'll home school him if there is a problem with his shots not being updated. Pretty sure one of my Grandson's has Asperger's from those shots. Not worth the risk.

You reminded me of the beginning of 2018, when I publicly wrote that the drug trade was legalized decades ago by renaming it the pharmaceutical industry. 🤣 I won't describe what did it do. 🤣🤣

In response EvinaKoros Panova to his Publication

Drugs have always been their favorite weapon. Remember what they did to China with opium? Then they blame their target for addiction.

(1) Show this thread

Nice👍😀

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

And once you see government protects them both you will never trust the government again.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

the best mafia's in the world have nothing on organized criminal government.

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

And it makes you never want to take another pharmaceutical drug (not even Tylonel) ever again!! We need to go back to hollistic medicine.

Aussie Patriot. Former Nasty1 on twit-ta .

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP

Doctors are paid legalised drug dealers working for the government ... oh what nice cars they have.

Pacific NW Retired Veteran, 12 year Small Business Owner/Outdoorsman. Truth Seeker and Red-Pill Stealth Bomber.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Rats have $tandards
Most Lawyers Don't
That's why Vaccines
will Only be Tested on [Them]

(1) Show this thread