Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Folks, there someone on here making it sound like the world is about to end with the comments they are making. HOOVER DAM DID NOT BREAK!! I REPEAT, Hoover Dam did not break. Lake Powell and Lake Mead had alot of rain and there was a flash flood. THATS IT!! Makes me furious when someone makes a big LIE of a comment and spreads it all over social media. I AM closely watching Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Dont believe these idiots saying this stuff. Go find out for yourself... WE HAVE SOME MOLES here pretending to be somebody....a patriot. BLOCK them and move on...
12:23 AM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
15 August, 01:10
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS VIDEO?

CAN YOU VERIFY WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR FALSE?

https://youtu.be/ac8c-M1zh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 01:38
In response James Dean to his Publication
100% True on the weather modification. first time I heard of the tunnels below. That was very interesting and it doesn't really surprise me. That was a very good video. Thank you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 August, 12:27
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Don't just block them, call them out, use the handy Fooked button, then spread the word. We are all responsible for weeding the garden!

15 August, 02:27
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
SANTINQ