Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 August, 12:53
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
if they want to hurt people...they dont need a gun. Just go straight for your bank account....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
15 August, 08:06
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
This is true β­οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 August, 12:52
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Here are my thoughts. This entire time IRS has hardly had anyone working. During the plandemic..it was a skeleton crew. DO YOU REALLY THINK BYEdun has enough money to BLOW to pay 87,000 workers to commit illegal activities? I say this is a scare tactic...most likely from the white hats.,.,,,to wake people up orrrr pay closer attention to the IRS and their illegal activity. NO IRS agent will show up at your door knowing we are all armed. There are more of us than them. So this is one I am gonna have to laugh about.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
15 August, 08:07
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
-actually now that you say that....I agree πŸ’₯