Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
15 August, 08:37
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I will say it again to everyone who will listen. We cured the basal cell carcinoma on my husbands face with a turmeric and vitamin E oil poultice. The tumor was large and surgery would have been disfiguring. He had already had a flap surgery 20 years earlier. The combo was a miracle for us. It came to me after prayer. God will provide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel of the North @IT50US
17 August, 12:35
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thank you for making this public...people need to know the truth. So happy for you and your husband.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
17 August, 01:24
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thats great news. 🙏
Can you please post your recipie for this and a pic of the products used ?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 August, 12:47
Also Fucoidan and bladderwrack and Apricot seeds or Apricot power works as well with all of that. can use them all.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
15 August, 12:11
Where did you get those tablets? Thank you!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
14 August, 10:31
Joe Tippens' amazing experience with Fenbendazole - YouTube

Joe Tippens relates his amazing experience with Fenbendazole, the active ingredient in Panacur C, a Canine Dewormer product, and how it saved him from stage ...

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
14 August, 09:42
I've been taking it for the last month to get rid of a couple of dark spots that popped up on my arm. Only have one left and it's fading out of sight. The stuff is amazing!

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
14 August, 09:56
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Where do you buy fenbendazole? Are you taking Vitamin E Curcumin and CBD oil also?

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
14 August, 10:57
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
That's awesome! Isn't it ridiculous that we have to treat ourselves in order to get results?!