BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family @Milldee
Q asked 'what is the Mayo Clinic" I woke up this morning with the thoughts that, it is life extension, organ transplant, and cloning the best for the richest, not for us.
i have strange dreams.
01:43 PM - Aug 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Milldee in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
14 August, 02:01
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
What Q post is that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
14 August, 02:29
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
14 August, 02:01
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
I don't think your dream is strange. Dreams often explain or warn us about things that may be outside of our language of understanding. Thank you for sharing your dream.

Life extension, organ transplant, & cloning are some of the hidden therapies listed by code on the NIH website. Would not surprise me if some of what they are doing is illegal, given what I have found on the NIH website.

People who are afraid to die go to the Mayo Clinic seeking healing (outside of prayer to God, or maybe in addition to God, when they don't trust God will do it on His own) to save them.

It's sounds like what you were hearing is that its all about the money. Where does the life extension, the organ transplant, or the cloning come from? I'm currently studying the worship of mice, mice in medicine, and the humanized mice mentality.

Romans 1
People exchange the glory of what God has done in their bodies & lives in relationship w/Him, to seek after some other outside of God & His way.