Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 August, 09:11
Good morning Patriots!

Hope your dreams were great!

Nana will be MIA this morning have to earn coins!

Starting the day with God first:

Lord thank you for waking me up another day
Lord thank you for this new customer I know that you plan for this to be a great relationship already.
Lord I love you and appreciate everything you do for me and the protection and life that you have given me in this storm
Lord if you have time to go with me all day I would surely appreciate the company.
Lord please watch over and protect my family today, and every Patriot on this planet especially Pres Trump, his family, the Q team and all of our military in harms way for us.
Lord my body IS healing itself now as I command every single cell in my body that divides from now own to repair every part of my body and restore all of my body to a healthy state.
Lord thank you so much for the extra strong waves of love yesterday.

See ya'll later we gotta go to work.

https://youtu.be/XgANdSTe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Earning coins is working hun.
I hold some XRP because I feel like it will be a utility for moving money around the globe in the future replacing the swift system but I dont buy other cryptos.
My understanding is that Bitcoin and many others are a cabal scam and if you do daily trading on them like stocks you better be on your game and know what you are doing or you could lose a lot of money.
10:50 AM - Aug 14, 2022
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts