Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
13 August, 02:38
Been going o n in CA for years. Research the towns that have gone up in flames and see who bought up all that land in the aftermath...

https://t.me/OfficialGuard...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
13 August, 07:15
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
DEW but who is responsible for the DEW in CA? If black hats, then the CEOs of ins. and power companies and CA government planned and executed the DEW. At any rate, they certainly used the fires to propagandize climate change.
If white hats, then were they destroying tunnels? Or destroying some other Cabal thing? But then how did the CEOS and black hats know or did they know?
As for buying up the property, that is what investors do.
Finally, I wonder if we will ever know all the details of this and so many other mysteries.
My curiosity is battling with my faith.
God wins.
07:56 PM - Aug 13, 2022
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
14 August, 06:32
In response Every Time to her Publication
I understand where you are at and many of us have been in that same space. I am not a super smart person nor a bible scholar but I do know that this road (the awakening) has been a rough one. I cant tell you how to think or believe but what I can say is this journey has actually brought me closer to God and my faith in Him and Jesus. Just from my stand point and limited knowledge of the Bible, I know we are in the Devil's playground right now. Things and events have to go down in a certain time and way for humanity to come out of this demon trap we have been living in. Now maybe that is why the Bible says the road is narrow because it is painful and tests our faith and belief. I dont know for sure and much of this is painful to learn but one way or the other, God promised us we win.

Sorry about the rambling. I am going to send you love and prayers for your journey.

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 August, 07:17
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I love the rambling! It's what I do, too. I guess the most important thing they tell us is to pray. Thank you for your prayers and love and please know my prayers and love are likewise for you and for all.