Kay Cee @Hippychick90
13 August, 06:08
I saw a post and it reminded me of a post I wanted to make...so here goes nothing 😜

I saw a tik-tok about 2023 being the start of the 7 years of tribulations, ending with the 2030 agenda. I think the Queen will pass away in 2023 and like someone mentioned in another post, it will be a marker.

I think the Anti-Christ will be revealed shortly thereafter - I give it a year or two of utter chaos, before he shows up promoting peace and harmony and everyone (not us) will likely fall for it. I also think the Anti-Christ will come from the Royal family, though I can't be too sure - just a hunch.

And it won't be Prince Charles. It could be one of the boys - I don't think Harry though, it could be Meghan Markle, since she has her eyes on the White House. Her progressive views are concerning, as well as her connections. (Yacht girl for Epstein, friends with Oprah...etc)

(continued in comments)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
13 August, 06:31
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
And even though Meghan is a self proclaimed victim and a SJW for the left, she doesn't have enough of a backing to rise to that type of power. And neither does Harry.

But Prince William does - he's next in line for the Throne.

However, if Charles takes the Throne, he'll likely abdicate since no one approves of him or even likes him. That will cause problems for his reign, so he'll have no choice to hand it over to William.

Now William has the backing, love and respect because of the values Diana instilled in him. He's a family man, with three lovely children and a lovely wife. Seems like the perfect family. But looks are deceiving.

Remember, he's a member of the Committee of the 300, a club that allegedly controls the world. He's half way there...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
Do I think William is the Anti-Christ? Anything is possible. I hope not, for Diana and Kate's sake, but anything is possible.

I just think about it this way...the Royal family believe they are descendants of Christ, stemming from the line of David, yet they do not live humbly or practice what HE preached.

Remember, Satan offered Jesus the world, exactly what the Royals have now and he didn't want it, because his Kingdom is not of this world. So how could the alleged descendants of Christ live such lavish lifestyles while others are suffering?

They wouldn't.

True descendants, first of all, would never announce that they were and second of all, would want to live a quiet, humble life.

The Royals descend from Satan NOT Christ.

So if it isn't William, the Anti-Christ will be someone from the thirteen families, who we all know, descend from Satan.
06:48 PM - Aug 13, 2022
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hippychick90 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kay Cee, click on at the bottom under it