Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 August, 07:20
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Amazing news!πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 August, 07:10
Great for her...and u...and us. We the people are united in prayer all day everyday!!! World Wide! πŸ€—πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’œ ...well done sister patriot.πŸ™‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 August, 12:36
Soo amazingπŸ™

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 August, 10:21
Much love to you and your sister and all the exceptional prayers ... so beautiful

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 August, 09:03
πŸ₯²πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
14 August, 08:30
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
14 August, 08:30
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 August, 03:47
Lovely to hear this. 😍

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
14 August, 01:39
❀️That's wonderful! Thank you for letting us know.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 August, 12:54
So happy to hear this - thank you for letting us know. Bless you bothβœ¨πŸ’›

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 August, 12:45
Family does for family…❀️

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
13 August, 11:05
A group prayer from AU healed my father I believe we are working miracles together 🀍

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
13 August, 10:17
Awww a prayer answered ❀️ love this! God is so good!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 August, 09:32
thank you Kathy Jean for letting us know Joie is better, will keep lifting her Up, Power of Prayer is amazingπŸ™πŸ’™

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
13 August, 07:57
continued prayers for healingπŸ™

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 August, 07:57
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 August, 07:50
Your sister, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 August, 07:47
Amein πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
13 August, 07:26
Prayers of thanks!!!!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
13 August, 06:38
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
13 August, 06:18
Amen. We serve a Awesome God. God Bless

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 August, 06:16
❀️❀️❀️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 August, 06:08
It is very rewarding to find out our prayers are working. Who's next?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 August, 05:45
So glad to hear she is better that is awesome!
We love you and your sis!

Something going on today & I sure hope it continues.

Nana has not been feeling right since the last time I had covid, but this morning getting so much energy from my guides and the positive energy is enormous.
My energy levels are better than I have been in weeks.

Everything seems to have been a bit off for weeks now, energies, dreams, meditations, everything,but I am hoping that the change I feel today is lasting.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
13 August, 05:41
❀️ HALLELUJAH πŸ•ŠοΈ

Ange Love @LoveM
13 August, 05:40
😭❀️I’m in years with joyπŸ€—Thank you JesusπŸ™πŸ»βœοΈ

Judy Anonette @biju
13 August, 05:36
That is great news, I hope she continues to get better!

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
13 August, 05:36
Group prayers have been proven to work time and time again. Glad she is feeling better.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 August, 05:35
WE WILL GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY FOR THIS MIRACULOUS WONDERFUL NEWS HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND KATHY AND JOIE