Vee Wallace @VeeW
Got to thinking about where all this started for me, can't believe it has been four years now (though I know it has been much longer for most). There were way more incredible anons and people who helped me understand things better along the way, but these were the markers in my journey. Joe M and IPOT and SGT and Charlie Daniels were other greats along the way as well. So many incredible Americans. Thank you to all the Anons and to everyone who passed along intel to us normies.
04:40 PM - Aug 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
13 August, 05:26
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
Your story sounds similar to mine. It's hard to believe that we have moved through all we have as a group and all that our nation has endured. I'm so glad I came in early on. I know most of my very conservative family still think I am crazy, but that is okay. We really do have an online family of folks who see what we see and are supportive. NCSWIC!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vee Wallace @VeeW
13 August, 06:24
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Eventually it will all be undeniable, and they will remember everything you said to them. Be sure to keep the door of communication open with them, you will need each other in the days to come. They will wake up.. be merciful when they do. I know it is hard to be thought of as crazy and whatever.. but God is watching, and as your fellow American, THANK YOU for loving our nation. Your strength is an encouragement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396